The Birmingham Inspirational Awards was an heterogeneous eventuality with a far-reaching operation of awards, artists, designers, and models.
Beauty black Raven Dixon Biggs and thespian Manni were a MCs for a evening. Top UK Model 2017 Director Bee Furey watched a contestants she had nursed for months gleam in a final event.
Kerry Elliman won many free business and 3 other awards during a Birmingham Inspiration Awards during a ICC. Elliman is good famous for her work during Greyhound Protection. Actress Pauline Mclynn perceived Elliman’s awards for her and spoke sexually on her behalf.
Stevie Eagle E from Shlepp Entertainment and co-founder of a Birmingham Inspirational awards said, “When someone wins that many awards we know they are doing something right.”
There were several performances to perform via a night, including a new partnership between award-winning prodigy Stephan Dante and Bhangra star Tubsy. The twin achieved live and unprompted for a initial time. They put together a new form of song fusing Soul and Bhangra, or B-Soul.
Prince Bayo also attended a Birmingham Inspirational Awards as a eventuality envoy and entertainer. Mac and Sam, Teyo, and Nader also performed.
Rhythm Junkiez brought a residence down with their performance.
Many internal total and businesses attended a eventuality to uncover their support. Jordan Kensington, conduct of a Urban Music Awards praised a Birmingham Inspirational Awards for prophesy and originality.
Aaron Wiggins, actor, TV presenter, and writer also attended a awards ceremony, along with Tyne-Lexy Clarson from “Love Island.”
Top designers showcased their collections during a Top UK Model Finals 2017, including G Salvatore Fashion UK, Dolls of Decadence, 1st Man 1st Woman, HME Creations, Kashane Swaby, Simonetta Saboo, and Stand Out With Me.
The winners-only eventuality finished with a crowning of Miss and Mister UK Top Model.
- Most Inspirational Woman – Kerry Elliman
- Most Inspirational Woman – Nicki Donnelly
- Most Inspirational Man – Andy Cartwright
- Most inspirational Young Person – Callum Redmond
- Upcoming Male Artist – Russell Peake
- Upcoming Female Artist – Lucy Spraggan
- Upcoming Duo/Group – Lotto Boyzz
- Best Music Video – “I Am Not” – Inder Paul Sandhu
- Best Radio Presenter/DJ Rob Katy – Capital FM
- Best Female Dancer – Hollie Victoria
- Best Male Dancer – Nathan Paul
- Best Dance Group/Act Birmingham – Royal ballet
- Best Dance Studio – Spotlight Stage School
- Best Upcoming Entrepreneur – Lucie Anne
- Best Local Business – Thrift Vintage Birmingham
- Most Charitable Business – Greyhound Protection
- Best Actress – Emily Butler
- Best actor – Aaron Jay Brooks
- Best Theater Group /School – The Star Project
- Outstanding Local Charity – Birmingham Greyhound Protection
- Most Inspiring Volunteer – Kerry Elliman
- Most Inspiring Sportswoman – Hannah England
- Most Inspiring Sportsman – Luke Gunn
- Most Inspiring Local Sports Team – West Midlands Police
- Most Inspiring Male Fitness/Trainer – Nathan Inniss PT
- Most Inspiring Female Fitness/Trainer – Carly T Dance Fit
A special appreciate we to Bee Furey for presenting a awards, to UCB University College Birmingham and Beauty By Marra for their contributions to a Birmingham Inspiration Awards and Top UK Model event.
The organizers wish to appreciate unsung heroes like ZiZi Runway, The ICC, and others who helped make a Birmingham Inspiration Award and Top UK indication happen. Nothing is ever ideal a initial time, though this eventuality has a intensity to grow and grow and we wish to see a Birmingham Inspiration Awards in full outcome in 2018.
By Jeanette Smith
Global News: BIRMINGHAM GREYHOUND PROTECTION’S KERRY ELLIMAN WINS BIG AT BIRMINGHAM INSPIRATION AWARDS – FULL LIST OF WINNERS!
Top and Featured Image Courtesy of Choco Photography – Used With Permission
First Inline Image Courtesy of Choco Photography – Used With Permission
Second and Third Inline Images Courtesy of Sammaia Sharif foto describe – Used With Permission
Winners during a Birmingham Inspiration Awards combined by Jeanette Smith on Dec 5, 2017
View all posts by Jeanette Smith →