Share

Weather: Mostly balmy skies today

By Monday, a high will be nearby 70 – though with some-more rain.

Sunrise will be during 7:07 a.m. Sunset will be during 7:41 p.m. Cloudy, with a high nearby 65. South southeast breeze around 5 miles per hour. Chance of flood is 20 percent.

Officially, 0.04 inches of flood was available during a Dane County Regional Airport on Sunday, boosting Madison’s Apr flood sum (rain and sleet converted to liquid) to 0.04 inches, 0.17 inches next normal.

MONDAY NIGHT: Mostly pale skies and cold temperatures will be around for Monday night, with a low heat of 55 degrees. West-northwest breeze 7 to 10 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 16 miles per hour. Cloudy, with a high nearby 61. The north northwest breeze will be 17 to 20 miles per hour, gusting as high as 28 miles per hour. Heavy rainfall this week could lead to renewed rises on rivers with additional and some-more estimable flooding possible. Wednesday Rain approaching before noon, afterwards a possibility of showers, especially between noon and3pm. North breeze 15 to 20 miles per hour dwindling to 5 to 10 miles per hour in a afternoon. Chance of flood is 40 percent. Cloudy, with a high nearby 52. Chance of flood is 60 percent. Cold and breezy Friday with sleet or sleet showers. The low Thursday night is 35 degrees.

Friday night – A possibility of rain.

Saturday: Rain likely. Highs 64 to 69, lows 40 to 47.

On Friday, we’ll see partly balmy skies.

Friday: Sunny, with a high nearby 67. Tuesday’s high will be 60 and a low will be around 39.

Wednesday, a possibility of sleet and sleet before 9 a.m, afterwards a possibility of rain. High temperatures will strech a top 50s and reduce 60s Saturday with partly pale skies.

Severe continue approaching Wednesday